Parish Masthead, showing St Helen's Church and Parish Logo Next Parish Council Meeting

Thurs Jan 9th

Emergency Contacts
 Click here

How to Report...

(Click on underlined item to open)

Crime (non-Emergency)

- Either visit the local Thames Valley Police site, or

- Send a report directly via email - the easier option*, or

- Phone 101 if immediate attention is required

- For incidents of every kind, please also email Mike Craven_Todd with details

* If you are uncertain whether to report, see the Police response to an earlier report: "This kind of information is always helpful. It is quite often the little things that are the missing bit of the puzzle. Sending to our inbox is absolutely fine, however if it needs immediate attention please phone 101. I will forward this on to the investigation team who can contact the notifier directly if they need to. Please keep information coming!"


- Visit the Oxfordshire County Council website, which will refer you to

- Fix My Street

Rural Crime (Machinery theft, livestock theft, large-scale fly-tipping)

- Visit the NFU Rural Crime Reporting Line

Fly Tipping

- Visit the SODC site

Missed Bin Collection

- Visit the SODC site


- Visit the Bonfire smoke complaint form

Lost Dog

- Visit the Lost Dog site

Lost and Found

- Visit Thames Valley Police

Treasurer (RFO)

Craig Tribe Tel:07854 576005


Compliance (inc. GDPR)
Bridleways / footpaths warden liaison
Dog waste bins

Parish Area


Ordinary Member

David Bridgland Tel:01865 400173


Thames Water liaison
Land drainage

Parish Area

Roke - from, but not including, Chapel Lane to Rokemarsh end of Roke

Ordinary Member

Mike Craven-Todd Tel:07771 546321


Police Liaison

Parish Area

Berrick Salome from Millennium Triangle to Roke